BDA – THE SKY WAY APARTMENTS Bareilly at a glance
Highlights of THE SKY WAY APARTMENTS
- Nainital Road, Near Kudesia Crossings ( Fathak ) Bareilly
- Apartments are mix of 2BHK + Study and 3BHK + Study
- Just 15 minutes away from railway station.
- Just 20 minutes away from Satellite Bus Station
- Situated 15 minutes away from Bareilly Airport, near Delhi-Lucknow Highway.
- The building constructed by the authority in the plan is based on earthquake resistant design.
- Facility of allotment of proposed flat on free hold method.
- loan facility from bank
- is going to be best property in bareilly
- Details of the scheme:
Nine storeyed apartment is proposed to be constructed by Bareilly Development Authority on THE SKY WAY APPARTMENTS, Nainital Road near Kudeshia Gate.
- Sales of Brochure
* The Brochure can be obtained from the Civil Lines branch of HDFC Bank from 01-01-2022 on payment of Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety only) (inclusive of GST) from 01-01-2022.
* Prospectus can also be obtained by downloading from the website of Bareilly Development Authority “www.bdainfo.com”. On applying by downloading from the website, the cost of the prospectus along with the application form is Rs. 590 /- (Rs. Five hundred ninety only (Including GST) Demand Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Check payable in favour of Secretary, Bareilly Development Authority, Bareilly should be enclosed. Application form will not be valid if the above Demand Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Check is not attached.
* Registration from 01-01-2022 to 31-01-2022
The allotment of flats of the proposed THE SKY WAY APARTMENTS on Nainital Road will be done on the basis of lottery draw. Applicants should submit application form along with prescribed registration amount (Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque/RTGS/On-line payment) to the designated bank HDFC Bank Ltd. Branch – Civil Lines, in front of the District Magistrate’s residence, in Bareilly, the authority’s account
The allotment of flats will be done through lottery draw against the number of application forms received.PLC
The sale price for the first floor is Rs. 1,00,000.00 and the location charge on the second floor of Rs. 50,000.00 is included in the price of the flat. In addition to the above estimated calculated value, a provision of minimum one nos. of covered parking has been made for the allottees
The allotment will be done through lottery. Rs.2,00,000.00 per car for the above covered parking and for open parking. An additional amount of Rs.50,000.00 will be payable.
Lift – Provision has been made for 2 lifts and 2 Stairs for general services in the flats of The SKY WAY APARTMENTS BAREILLY
Power Back up for power backup, as per requirement, transformers and generators of appropriate capacity have been provided.
Provision has been made for rain water harvesting as per the mandate.
All necessary provisions are proposed to be made in the premises/towers Fire Safety Norms.
Possession Time – The above construction is proposed to be completed in 30 months, which may vary.
Maintenance Agency – The maintenance of the premises is proposed to be done for 2 years from the date of possession of the first flat, after which the maintenance of the premises will be done by the Resident Welfare Society. It will be mandatory for every allottee to become a member of the society.
Maintenance will be taken at the rate of Rs.1.00 per square feet per month, as per the requirement by the authority from time to time. Can be extended. This maintenance expenditure will be taken till the date of transfer to the society.
The cost of wiring / generator of power bank up in the flat is included in the proposed flat price.
Payment Plan The remaining 50% of the registration amount will have to be deposited along with the allotment money. The allotment amount will have to be deposited within 30 days from the date of issue of allotment letter.
The balance amount can be paid in lump sum or in instalments. Fill code 01 for lump sum payment and code 02 for payment in instalments.
For flats, remaining 85 percent amount will have to be paid in 12 quarterly instalments of 03 years. The instalments will be fixed by adding 8.2 percent annual interest. In case of non-payment of instalments on time / defaulter, 02 percent additional penal interest will be payable i.e. at the rate of 10.2 percent annual interest.
Penal interest will be payable separately as per rules for not depositing the due amount in time. After allotment, penal interest at the rate of 2% additional will be payable for late deposit of allotment amount or installments. Penal interest in installments will be calculated on the basis of days.