Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna - Date Extended
Are you Interested in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Scheme , On the auspicious occasion of New Year, golden opportunity to get a Flat / Duplex House on the basis of where it is at old rates under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Urban. Brochure for Economical Weaker Section ( EWS ) , Lower Income Group ( LIG) and Middle Income Group ( MIG) Flats and Duplex Houses have been constructed in different sectors of Ramganga Nagar housing scheme
Date of Registration – Registration from 09.11.2022 to 29/03/2023
Important Points The construction of the proposed buildings for allotment is complete and available for possession.
Details of the scheme Ramganga Nagar housing scheme being developed by Bareilly Development Authority. Lucknow-Delhi National Highway 24 and Pilibhit Bypass National Highway-74 are being developed on a total of 650 acres.
Brochure an be obtained from Punjab National Bank Branch- Rajendra Nagar, Bareilly and Authority Office from date- 09/0112022 on payment of Rs.-250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) (including GST).
The brochure can also be downloaded and obtained from the website of Bareilly Development Authority , Value of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) (Inclusive of GST) Demand Draft / Pay Order / Bankers payable in favour of Secretary, Bareilly Development Authority, Bareilly along with the application form on application downloaded from the website. Check has to be attached. The above demand draft / pay order / banker’s check attached . Otherwise the application form will not be valid. Period of registration from 09 .11. 2022 to 09.12.2022.
Allotment of vacant buildings of all categories constructed under Ramganga Nagar Awas Yojana will be done on the basis of lottery draw. Submit the application form along with prescribed registration amount (Draft / Pay order / Bankers check / RTGS / On-line payment) by the applicants to the authority’s account number – 1870000100501258, IFSC Code – PUNB018700 at the designated Punjab National Bank branch – Rajendra Nagar, Bareilly. Will happen. 5.2 The allotment of buildings will be done through lottery draw against the application forms received.
Deposit of 50 percent of the registration amount to the applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Provided that no discount will be admissible in the total cost of the building. Remaining 50% of registration money The amount has to be deposited along with the allotment amount.
Construction of the proposed buildings is complete and are available for possession. Possession of the proposed buildings will be given on as is where is basis.
Possession of weak and low income group buildings will be given only after signing the contract on the required stamp paper by paying a minimum amount of 25 percent of the value of the building or all the installments till the date of award of possession and depositing the lease rent fee.
Possession of Middle Income Group Buildings by depositing minimum 50 percent amount of the value of the building or all the installments payable till the date of award of possession, whichever is higher and lease rent fee / free hold fee. Possession will be given only after registering the contract on the required stamp paper.
After payment of full value of EWS Flat and low income group buildings and other expenses by the allottees, lease hold in multi-storey buildings and free hold registry in duplex buildings will be done. The stamp duty and other expenses payable at the time of registration will have to be borne by the allottee.
All the expenses incurred for registering the contract and after paying the full price, all the expenses incurred in the registry etc. will have to be borne by the allottee himself.
- If the allottee does not take possession of the building within the period notified by the authority, as per rules, the watchman fee will be payable at the rate of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) per month.
- To get loan to the allottee can be provided Permission to mortgage the building on their request by the Development Authority
In case of death of the allottee/applicant 10.1 If the allottee or applicant dies, then the allotted building will be transferred to his legal heir on providing necessary records as per government order.
If an applicant after allotment wants to get his building cancelled before taking possession, then after deducting 25 percent of the registration amount deposited by the allottee, the remaining amount will be returned to him without interest.
If any applicant after taking possession of the building after allotment wants to get the amount cancelled by cancelling his building, then forfeiting all the registration money deposited by the allottee, the remaining amount will be returned to him without interest.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to mention his/her bank account number, IFS code, name and branch of the bank in the registration form and enclose an self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.30/- along with the application form. Incomplete or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected without any notice.
In case of violation of any of the terms and conditions, the allotment will be cancelled and the amount deposited will be deducted The allotment will be done as per the Registration Rules
The allottee will have to pay service tax, all municipal taxes and other taxes as applicable from time to time, which are levied by the local body or government under the rules and by-laws, from time to time from the date of taking possession.
- All maintenance taxes to be levied by the Municipal Corporation or the authority in respect of the allotted building shall be payable by the allottee.
- The allottee will himself take electricity connection and water connection from the concerned department at his own cost
- The following records/certificates are required to be attached with the application form:
- Registration fee in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of Secretary, Bareilly Development Authority, Bareilly. On applying by downloading the registration book online, the fee of the registration book is Rs.250/ (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) (including GST) payable in favour of Secretary, Bareilly Development Authority. Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Cheque.
- Affidavit attested by Notary/Magistrate. (Format of Affidavit is attached)
- Desirable certificate of reservation (according to quota) issued by the competent authority, if payable.
- Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.30/-T