The 84th Board meeting of Bareilly Development Authority was held on 10.08.2022 Vice Chairman, Bareilly Development Authority / Commissioner Mrs Selva Kumari J Bareilly to discuss about Master Plan 2031 Bareilly .
In the board meeting, the board approved the proposal to purchase 220.00 hectares of land for expansion of Ramganga Nagar residential scheme in
village-Kacholi, Walipur Ahmedpur, Ahraula, Navadia Jhada, Mohanpur alias Ramnagar, Kanthari and Itaua Beniram ( कचौली, वालीपुर अहमदपुर, अहरौला, नवदिया झादा, मोहनपुर उर्फ रामनगर, कन्थरी एवं इटौआ बेनीराम )
For the purchase of this land, BDA will spend an amount of about 1263.00 crore. In Ramganga Nagar Yojna, the proposal for plots provided by BDA at concessional rate of Rs 13900.00 per square meter to the illegally occupied persons on the authority’s land was also approved by the Authority Board.
The Master Plan-2031 was also approved in the BDA board meeting. It was apprised by the Vice Chairman Bareilly Development Authority that after detailed discussion with all the public representatives, dignitaries and various organizations of the city, the Master Plan-2031 was prepared by the Bareilly Development Authority.
The main points of the Master Plan-2031 are as follows:-
- Provision of market street was made on all the main roads more than 18.00 meters wide. By which small and medium businessmen can regulate their manufacturing and do business efficiently.
- Green belt on major bypass has been reduced from 100.00 meters to 30.00 meters.
- Green belt of 15.00 meters on small rivers and 30.00 meters on big rivers has been proposed. A provision of 100.00 meters wide green belt has been made on the Ramganga river.
- Residential land use has been given on a large area on Badaun Road, Bisalpur Road, Nainital Road. So that people should be able to get the approved land from the authority.
- Provision for industrial land use has been made on the newly created Badaun bypass. On which entrepreneurs should be facilitated in setting up new industries.
Provision has been made for community facilities and utilities land use at many places in Bada Bypass and other authority areas so that sufficient land can be made available for new medical colleges, engineering colleges, other government institutions, hospitals, hotels etc. for Bareilly district.
The important routes proposed in the Master Plan-2031 have been proposed as far as possible on the existing Chak Margs.
In the board meeting, it was suggested by the members that in the areas where new land uses have been provided, the provision of master plan road should also be made simultaneously.
Accepting these main suggestions submitted by the members, the Authority Board approved the Master Plan-2031.